Journey for Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey for Truth

Searching for Truth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gold Eagle
Admin
Gold Eagle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-20

They are not of the world even as I am not of the world. Empty
PostSubject: They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.   They are not of the world even as I am not of the world. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:09 am

The world is a system of thoughts, ways, and social interaction. It is an accepted agreement of values and ways of being. The world's entanglement and dependence of flesh values is maximum. Such things as fear and anxiety are the stuff good marketing practices are made of Aggression and self promotion make a successful business partner. Greed, lust , and selfish indulgence are the tools of business practice and a rich lifestyle. Worldliness though kept low-key is sold and promoted on every corner. Jesus stated that his "kingdom" was not of this world and called those who followed him to be aliens and strangers to it's values and ways. This alienation was both seen and experienced by his followers as a natural outcome of acceptance of this way of "salvation." Alienation to the old man of self and the values and relationships of the world are a stated part of the package.
Back to top Go down
http://2me4ever.bestoforum.net

They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey for Truth :: Welcome :: Welcome :: Anomalous Realities-
Jump to: