Journey for Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey for Truth

Searching for Truth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To follow Jesus? requirements:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Eagle
Admin
Gold Eagle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-20

To follow Jesus? requirements: Empty
PostSubject: To follow Jesus? requirements:   To follow Jesus? requirements: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 am

As simple as:
Lu:14:26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Lu:14:27: And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Lu:14:33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Joh:3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh:3:5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh:7:34: Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.
Joh:7:36: What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?

Joh:14:17: Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Ro:8:8: So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

on and on and on.................huh?
scratch

easy.

Hmm...........want and heart, love for who he is will fulfill all of it, It is a Journey not a 1 day proposition, to come to know him in truth, because that is what you want, not because you are made 2.

Last edited by Gold Eagle on Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Growing ....... and getting to know him in truth. He means what he says love is the fulfillment of all that he requires.)
Back to top Go down
http://2me4ever.bestoforum.net
Neatid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: To follow Jesus? requirements:   To follow Jesus? requirements: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:02 am

Sleep kk point?
Back to top Go down
Gold Eagle
Admin
Gold Eagle

PostSubject: Re: To follow Jesus? requirements:   To follow Jesus? requirements: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 am

1Co:15:44: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Gold Eagle
Admin
Gold Eagle

PostSubject: The book continues......   To follow Jesus? requirements: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 am

Joh_1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Is a growing process don't get stuck keep reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To follow Jesus? requirements:   To follow Jesus? requirements: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To follow Jesus? requirements:
Page 1 of 1