Journey for Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey for Truth

Searching for Truth

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only for the believers! we got it you don't

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gold Eagle
Admin
Gold Eagle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Only for the believers! we got it you don't Empty
PostSubject: Only for the believers! we got it you don't   Only for the believers! we got it you don't Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:41 am

Clue word "Whosoever"

Joh:3:15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh:3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh:4:13: Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
Joh:4:14: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Joh:5:4: For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
Joh:8:34: Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Joh:11:26: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh:12:46: I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Joh:16:2: They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Joh:19:12: And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

Search is long on "whosoever" is interesting.......... this is just the book of John.
Back to top Go down
http://2me4ever.bestoforum.net

Only for the believers! we got it you don't
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey for Truth :: Welcome :: Welcome :: Lies-
Jump to: